Thursday, January 31, 2013

~a tufted bench~

A little while ago I had a friend add a new top to a bench I found on craigslist.
I wish I had the before, but of course, I forgot to snap a photo. It had dark wood  legs and a avocado green upholstered top.

I ended up painting the frame with Annie Sloan Old White paint.
Then the top was recovered in gray curtains from Ikea.

I LOVE the deep tufting!
It now sits behind our sectional and is a great place to sit and put shoes on, or read a book.



 Or, as you can see here, a good place for the puppy to take a nap!
Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter the Kathy Kaehler Sunday Set up giveaway hosted by Janette Mallory!
Click here to enter.
I will announce the winner tomorrow.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. that ottoman is fantastic. i now have tufted ottoman envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!
    I especially love your sweet dog taking a nap on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Beau would love a perch just like that! It turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so yummy. What a clever idea to use Ikea curtains for the fabric. And, the dog loves it! cute...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking very beautiful and comfortable with white color and gray curtains. For more info about curtains visit Energy window fashions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    www.smallde.com
    http://game-4rt.blogspot.com/
    Jual Jilbab Online
    Aplikasi Android
    Download Game PC Ringan
    http://cari-penginapanmurah.blogspot.com/
    http://model-rumah-terbaru.blogspot.com/
    www.busterwonderdog.com
    www.jualtas.smallde.com
    www.ssweightloss.com

    ReplyDelete