Friday, January 18, 2013

~our laundry room~ {revisit}

One of my most popular posts from 2012 surprised me really.
It was a post I did on our laundry room 
{or closet rather}
organization.
I realize that this is the time of year that some of you are cleaning out those closets and craving order in the house so I thought I'd share it again.
Here are a few pictures to re-cap if you are a new follower.
To see the original post just click here!
 Here is a tip:
TJ Maxx and Marshalls frequently carries Mrs. Meyer's 
and Caldrea products at discounted prices.

Happy Friday!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love it Melaine! We have a very small laundry room as well. I am fortunate to have some cabinets however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'd love anything that wasn't in a dark dreary basement!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the Martha Stewart products? Love mrs meyers products. They are hard to find too.

    ReplyDelete