Saturday, January 26, 2013

~pinterest stalker~

Whenever I need a little inspiration, I go to Pinterest like many others I am sure.
There is 3 people in particular who's boards I stalk. :)
Each of these ladies has great taste and equally great pinterest boards.
I am sure you will find a little inspiration from them too!

The first is my real life friend Jill.
Jill also has a great blog called Forever Cottage~love this girl!
Here are some of my favorite pins from her pinterest boards:





Next is Holly, she also has a fabulous website.
She is a constant inspiration to me.
Here are some of my favorites she has pinned:






And finally, Tessa.
Tessa writes the fabulous blog, Nine & Sixteen.
Love her home and her style and would love to meet her in person one day!
Here are a few of my favorites from her pin boards:





Anyone have anyone else with a similar style that I should be stalking? :)
Let me know in the comments section.
Oh, and you can find me on Pinterest here.
xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Well, I think you should have a look at my boards...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 2 of these 3 on my pinterest account. Oh, and I stalk you too =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stalk you too.....and text you late at night admitting it!
    xo~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like a stalker of yours and the fine ladies you mentioned above. Some of my other favorites but maybe you already follow them, Julie Holloway, Rustic Rooster Interiors and Cape Codgal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly Mathis and Miss Mustard Seed are two of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow their pins, love them. I follow your pins, love your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee table in the 6th picture down! Love the pins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad Lisa from Fern creek cottage posted that you started a new blog. I was having withdrawls from you! Sorry about you getting hacked. Smart people are the worst, aren't they? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why your stalking them...great taste and I'm going to have to visit them. So sorry about your getting hacked...what a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete